Register Now for Winter and Spring 2021! Weinstein JCC in Richmond, VA
Thank you for choosing Starfish Infant Aquatics. We value your commitment to keeping your child safe around the water. Through the Starfish Infant Aquatics program, your child can learn critical survival skills and create a foundation for lifelong enjoyment of the water.
1. Please read LESSON GUIDELINES in its entirety (JCC Lesson Guidelines here). Heck, please download it or print it out for future reference! It contains important info re: attendance/makeup policy, dietary restrictions, payment policies, etc. Please also share with any person (other parent, grandparent, nanny, etc.) who may bring your child to lessons.
2. Please read the WAIVER OF LIABILITY (JCC Waiver here) in its entirety. Submit one signed copy to Starfish Infant Aquatics at your first lesson or email the signed copy to me prior to your start date. Retain a copy for your records. Each child will need a signed copy.
3. Complete the STUDENT INFORMATION FORM. This provides me with critical information to keep your child safe during lessons. If your child has anything in his/her medical history that could affect lessons, please be sure to communicate that with me well in advance of starting lessons. Please email a signed copy prior to your first lesson. Each child will need a signed copy.
**I must have the above 3 forms (signed) in printed or electronic format before your child can get in the pool. A child without these forms on file will not swim.**
4. Pay online for lessons using PayPal, or contact me if you would like to pay another way. **Important: Please check availability with me before paying and make sure there is a time that works for you and your family. The one-time $100 registration fee holds your spot and is nonrefundable. The balance of your session is due the Friday prior to your child's start date.
5. Choose a time and SCHEDULE LESSONS. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Reservations are first come, first served and are based on submission and payment of registration fee and first week’s tuition.
Scheduling Policy: Students will not be scheduled until payment of the one-time $100 registration fee has been received. Please remember in selecting lesson times that consistency and repetition are extremely important. You will need to be able to dedicate a continuous 4-6 weeks to lessons. Please consider nap times, feeding times, and planned vacations when scheduling swim course month and times. Students should not have anything to eat or drink for 2 hours prior to lessons.
Student lessons will not begin until the student previously in a given time slot has completed his/her lessons. Safety is my priority, and I will not conclude a child's lessons until I believe his/her skills are complete. Early registration is recommended to better accommodate the start date and time you desire.